Fashion Video Roundup featuring Karlie Kloss, Mulberry, Madonna & More!
Get a glimpse of what’s going on in the fashion community with the top videos that everyone is talking about!
1. SHOWstudio: Fashion Fetish video “F*ck Me” Ruth Hogben and featuring Karlie Kloss- This vampy video is another in a sequence of collaborations between Karlie Kloss and SHOWstudio. The hyper-sexual video has been making waves in the fashion world for it’s subversive content and controversial title. This Fashion Fetish video was made to compliment the new SHOWstudio exhibition “Selling Sex.” More videos on the topic are in the works but for now we have a very sexy Miss Kloss to keep us entertained.
2. Mulberry S/S 2012 Ad Campaign- Muberry’s classic summer collection was inspired by “the retro holiday experience, nostalgic seaside scenes and eclectic British summer activities.” This short and very sweet Campaign video displays the picturesque setting of Brighton Beach with Lindsey Wixson and Frida Gustavsson modeling. Digital animation has caused Andy Hillman’s ice-cream creations to melt juxtaposing this surreal happenstance with the idyllic scene.
3. Tom Ford Womenswear F/W 2012-2o13 Collection- Tom ford’s collection video is very much all about the clothes. Split screens allow the viewer to see multiple angles and details of the sleek and luxurious collection. The trendy music matches each picture with the beat and this culminates in a flickering of photos and finally finishes in the now iconic dress Gwyneth Paltrow wore to the Oscars.
4. Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2012 Video featuring Lara Stone- Color blocking is certainly the name of the game in Calvin Klein’s Summer campaign video. A very tanned and toned bevy of models, including Lara Stone, advertises their bold and colorful jeans on a rocky outcrop. Nobody ever thought to wear jeans to play in the waves… until now.
5. Madonna “Girl Gone Wild” Video- The seemingly immortal Madonna has done it again with a ferociously fierce video for her new song “Girl Gone Wild.” Full of untamed and body conscious fashion and men in pantyhose, this video shows us why we still love the original wild material girl.
By: Sarah Humphries