Vote for MyFDB Editor Lauren Valenti to DJ at Fashion Week
MyFDB editor, Lauren Valenti, who also runs fashion and music website: TheVogueVibes.com, has entered her mix into a contest to DJ at New York Fashion Week.
The contest is coordinated by model and philantropist Elettra Weidemann who created New York Fashion Week’s own full service pop-up restaurant, GOODNESS, along with fashion week daily glossy The Daily Front Row, and Renaissance Hotels. They have also invited the expertise of DJ/Producer/Remixer Zen Freeman who has opened for Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, The Black Keys, & many more high profile artists.
You can listen to Lauren’s mix and support her by voting through Facebook and/or Twitter here:
1. I’m Free (Hot Chip Remix) – The Rolling Stones
2. I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) – Lykke Li
3. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – The Knocks
4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Starfucker
5. I’m Good, I’m Gone (Lykke Li Cover) – Friendly Fires
6. Two Against One (feat. Jack White) – Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
- View Full Profile
Elettra Wiedemann is a model and the daughter of former Calvin Klein model, Isabella Rossellini. In 2003, photographer Bruce Weber photographed Wiedemann for her first modeling job for Abercrombie & Fitch. The following year, she became the face of Bill Blass and foll... Read more >>